Subject: Re: Tranzwarp (complaint)
From: Ryan Scott <[email-masked]>
To: Graham Kennedy <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 21:22:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 Jun 1994, Graham Kennedy wrote:

> 
> To Stuart Maclean, AKA Bones of the Posse.
> 
> Thank you so much for ditching a 2Meg file into my mailbox via Blitzlist.
> I really appreciate it when people do that, you want to show off a demo,
> fine stick it on FTP otherwise don't lumber the rest of us. I'm sure it's
> wonderful but talking as one who has just had to a) pay the cost of a call
> which lasted 20 times longer than it should, b) had to pay connect time to
> retrieve it and c) is just about to try and recover his OLR message base. I
> really don't give a flying toss if it's the best thing since sliced bread.

If I didn't work for my internet provider, I'd be very pissed.  As it 
stands my provider is overburdened and having to wait for that damn 
message to come up was a damn waste.  Didn't even say what the hell it was.

> I'm sure its great having a free .ac. internet connection, but suckers
> like me have to pay. Sure your probably thinking what a boring fart I am
> for complaining, but who gives a damn. When you joined this list I'm sure
> you got the same note as myself, remember the bit about only uploading small
> files. Or do you rate 2meg as small, I can just see the poor buggers with
> 2400 modems (yes they do exist) cheering you along. Lets wait 'til you get a
> non .ac. account, see how you like it.
> 
> To, whoever is looking after this list at present.
> 
> This is the sort of thing that kills a list, dump a few files of this size
> onto someones mailbox and you'll have people resigning by the bucket load.

like me, please unsubscribe me, I know this is the 3rd time I've asked 
for it. 

> To, everyone else.
> C'mon guys, this was set up so we could all talk over Blitz (possible the
> best language in Amigadom)

well... I dunno about that ;-)

> lets stick to the chat, and avoid this sort of
> upload. If you don't like my views, tell me I'll switch to BBS blitz echo's
> and resign from here, I'm sure I'll only be the first, all it will mean is
> fewer people to answer the questions.
> 
> Truly p***ed off

agreed.